Ecoventura’s signature fleet includes one eco-friendly expedition yacht custom-designed for Galapagos cruising. Built in 1994 and refurbished annually, the superior first-class yacht accommodates no more than 20 guests and features 3 decks of staterooms with polished teak interiors trimmed with shiny brass fittings. There’s a dining room, well-stocked bar and conference area with a flat screen TV, library and panoramic picture windows. Your days can be as adventure-filled as you desire with a wide range of intriguing excursions on offer, accompanied by highly experience naturalist guides. You will also find joy in the little things on board, from relaxing on the sun deck and enjoying the sea breeze to taking in a staggering sky full of stars.
- 7-night expeditions depart every Sunday from San Cristobal
- 20-guest superior first-class motor yacht
- 10 fully air-conditioned outside staterooms with private bathrooms
- Delicious, varied cuisine, wonderfully prepared by our culinary school-trained chefs
- Fully-stocked bar and boutique, 24-hour coffee & tea station
- Lounge for briefings with TV, DVD, games and library
- Wildlife observation areas, open and shaded sun deck with lounges
- Three meals served daily, after-excursion snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail parties
- House wine and local beer served during dinner
- Guided excursions and daily briefings with English-speaking expert naturalists
- Highest guide to passenger ratio in the Galapagos (max. 10 guests per guide)
- Complimentary mask, fins and snorkels, 3mm custom full wetsuits
- Multiple kayaks
- Guided Nature Walks
- Sea Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Zodiac Rides
Ecoventura’s two itineraries highlight the very best of the Galapagos; the magnificent wildlife, stunning landscapes, rich marine environment and fascinating history. Choose between two exciting 7-night itineraries or combine both for a two-week exploration of the entire archipelago. Departures are every Sunday from San Cristobal island.
Guests will be comfortable in one of ten double sized outside-facing cabins with either a window or porthole view. Rooms have one double bed or two twin lower beds, all fully air-conditioned with private bathrooms with bio-degradable soap/shampoo dispensers, hair dryer, closet, drawers, intercom and separate climate controls for additional comfort.